PRICES OF THE PROGRAM PACKAGES FOR VOLUNTEERS IN 2014
|2 weeks||4 weeks||8 weeks||12 weeks||16 weeks|
|USD 400||USD 700||USD 1200||USD 1700||USD 2200|
WHAT DO MY FEES PAY FOR?Registration fee (not refundable if you choose not to go) – 24/7 support from Projects Overland staff, program marketing costs, information pack, administration costs, Projects Overland fund.
PROGRAM FEE INCLUDES:
- * Personal pre-arrival support and advice
- * Paper work and contract making
- * Airport transportation
- * Accommodation in a host family or volunteer hostel
- * at least 2 meals a day
- * 3 days Swahili language training and orientation about Arusha, Moshi town and Swahili culture
- * Possibility to continue Swahili language training during the whole trip
- * Transportation to the placement for introduction
- * 24/7 personal support and guidance from Projects Overland workers
In addition to registration & program fee you need to pay residence tourist visa, airline tickets, vaccinations and insurance.
CANCELLATION: If you cancel your trip after the contract is made and your invoice is sent you are still obliged to pay 70% of your program fee
- * 80% of voluntary work and internship program fee goes to accommodation, food, water, electricity, and transportation to the placements, arrangements with the placements, airport transportation, security and orientation.
- * 20% of the program fees goes to administration e.g. staff salaries, office expenses